Friday, June 22, 2012

Shuttle concept

I could go along with " new approach" like getting x37c going, staying with shuttle concept. That is use and improve shuttle. This bunch does not want to do any of that. They are forcing long down time until we get a system that does not come close to shuttle capability. Essentially destroying our space capability. I am shocked that a Marine General, former shuttle cmdr. Could take the positions he does. Maybe I am out of touch, however, many famous people feel as I do.

2 comments:

  1. Famous people feeling like you do certainly legitimizes your belief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you comment. Lots of vary capable/talented people feel as I do, but shuttle is in museum. Need to educate people on the facts about shuttle capability, costs, and safety as former SPM Bob Thompson covered in his paper.

      Delete