Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sheriff Babeu---need more like him.

Friends:

As you've probably heard by now, last week an article in a tabloid publication made a number of false allegations about me.

Since then, I've received an outpouring of supportive messages from family, friends and supporters, and it really means a lot to me - I wish I had time to respond to every message so you know how much I truly appreciate it.

Yesterday, I appeared on CNN's The Situation Room for a conversation with Wolf Blitzer to set the record straight about those allegations and the false reporting about me that has persisted over the past few days. I want to be judged on my service: 20 years in the military, two deployments (including one in Iraq), a police officer who has responded to thousands of calls for help, and a Sheriff who has cut response times while reducing my own budget.

I hope you will stand with me as I move forward and continue my efforts to bring attention to the issues that really matter in this election year: securing our border and ending the record debt and deficit spending that is stalling our economy and bankrupting the country we all love.

Many of you have asked how you can help - and for that I am forever grateful. If you are interested in making a donation to my campaign, click here. If you are interested in volunteering on the campaign, click here. And if you simply want to spread the word to your family and friends, you can do so through my Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Together let's show America what we stand for - a secure border, sound fiscal policy, and standing up for our Constitution.

Thank you for your support.


Sheriff Paul Babeu

No comments:

Post a Comment