Friday, June 10, 2016

Fwd: Marc Urbach, SCOTUS, Speaking Presentation



Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: marc urbach <marccc67@yahoo.com>
Date: June 10, 2016 at 10:58:07 AM CDT
To: "bobbygmartin1938@gmail.com" <bobbygmartin1938@gmail.com>
Subject: Marc Urbach, SCOTUS, Speaking Presentation
Reply-To: marc urbach <marccc67@yahoo.com>

Dear Bobby,

Thank you very much for allowing me to send you this information.
I greatly appreciate you passing this along to all your Patriot friends.
The rest of the email is form, as I simply cannot personalize each and every 
email I send. I am that busy as you can imagine.
Thank you again.
To our Republic!
God bless, 
Marc

Thank you for speaking with me via Facebook. Attached is the Press Release for
my speaking presentation to the Lanier Tea Party Patriots on June 16th.
It is being streamed live to about 150 Million emails. I have put my "fortune"(which I do not have)
and my "honor" which I very much have on the line. 
I am a Constitutional expert. A Supreme Court expert, possibly the best in the republic pertaining
to how the Court has unconstitutionally removed our religious freedoms. A journalist and author.
I also will be speaking in front of Independence Hall on July 4th with some other Patriots.
Thank you very much for sharing this information with as many Tea Party groups you can.

Thank you again.
To our Republic!
God bess, 
Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment