Thursday, June 9, 2016

Fwd: I need your feedback for Donald Trump



Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Peter M. Callahan" <pmcallah@gmail.com>
Date: June 9, 2016 at 3:24:11 PM CDT
To: Bobby Martin <bobbygmartin1938@gmail.com>, peter.callahan@us.mahle.com
Subject: Fwd: I need your feedback for Donald Trump


Hey Bobby,

I submitted the question below and am encouraging my friends to do the same.

"Will you pledge to direct NASA to plan to return humans to the Moon by 2022 (or sooner) and develop a sustained human presence there as a stepping stone for future exploration?"

Will you consider doing the same, please?

Thank you.

Pete

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ben Carson <info@bencarson.com>
Date: Thursday, June 9, 2016
Subject: I need your feedback for Donald Trump
To: Peter Callahan <pmcallah@gmail.com>
My Faith Votes



Peter, 

My Faith Votes is busy preparing for our upcoming forum to facilitate a conversation between Donald Trump and some of our nation's most prominent Christian leaders.

I truly believe it has the potential to be a pivotal moment this election cycle, and through today's email, I hope you will help me as I strive to carry your voice.

My role will be to guide this conversation, and I would like to know your question or comment for Donald Trump. You can tell me by going here.

Our purpose is not an endorsement or collective decision from the faith community, and we certainly don't expect to solve all of our nation's problems in a meeting.

But this will allow a very significant group of faith leaders, along with Mr. Trump, to better understand each other as people, to discuss his vision for the future of America, and to enable him to better understand and appreciate those issues that are most important to people of faith.

As people of faith we must make our voices heard and I hope you will take this opportunity to share your question or comment with me now.

You've been a dedicated supporter and I'd really appreciate your input.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Ben Carson 










Copyright © 2016 MyFaithVotes, All rights reserved

MyFaithVotes | PO Box 1340 |  Merrifield, VA  22116




 

This message was intended for: pmcallah@gmail.com
You were added to the system February 19, 2015.
For more information click here. Update your preferences
Unsubscribe | Unsubscribe via email




--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment