Friday, June 27, 2014

Bho out of control!!



Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: "John Bolton" <info@boltonpac.com>
Date: June 27, 2014 8:42:50 AM CDT
To: Bobby martin <bobbygmartin1938@gmail.com>
Subject: My election decision
Reply-To: info@boltonpac.com


Dear Bobby,

Barack Obama and his incompetent liberal advisors are embarrassing America. At every opportunity, they make us look weak and jeopardize the security of our nation.

President Obama and close-minded liberals in Washington have done enough damage – and it's time we put a stop to it.

I've prepared a 'Watch List' of 85 races that my PAC is tracking and we're looking to invest in them in a huge way this fall. There's going to be a conservative revolution this November and we're ready to go all-in on winning but we need your help to decide our focus.

I need you to take immediate action and complete my brief 2014 Conservative Victory Survey.

Take the survey

My team and I have prepared a personalized, confidential survey for you to tell me your thoughts on which races we should focus on to defeat Barack Obama and maximize our conservative victories on Election Day.

So will you follow this link right away and complete my brief 2014 Conservative Victory Survey?

This effort can't succeed without strong grassroots support, which is why I want to know what principled conservatives all across America think.

Once you've completed the survey, I encourage you to make a generous donation to support John Bolton PAC and our ongoing efforts to hold our elected officials accountable on national security.

Let me know you're with me by completing my brief survey today.

For America,

John Bolton
Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations

John Bolton PAC


John Bolton PAC welcomes your comments. Please send your comments to info@boltonpac.com.

Paid for by Bolton PAC
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee
www.boltonpac.com


This message was intended for: bobbygmartin1938@gmail.com
You were added to the system February 28, 2014. For more information
click here.
Update your preferences | Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment