Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fwd: BREAKING:: Stop Ebola from reaching you



Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Paul Broun, M.D." <info@conservativeactionfund.com>
Date: October 22, 2014 6:28:18 AM CDT
To: Bobby martin <bobbygmartin1938@gmail.com>
Subject: BREAKING:: Stop Ebola from reaching you
Reply-To: info@conservativeactionfund.com

Bobby,

There is no time to waste. You know the issue at hand: EBOLA.

I need you to click here RIGHT NOW and sign the petition to DEMAND Obama end all commercial flights from ebola stricken nations!

Unless we put an immediate STOP and END to all commercial flights from ebola stricken countries, and immediately secure our boarders, we are endangering our country and citizens to an ebola epidemic in our nation.



My name is Dr. Paul Broun and I'm a member of Congress - and with your help we can immediately end these flights and help ensure the safety of the American people. But I need you to act today by signing the End Ebola Travel petition.

I am proud to lead this charge in our government - but I need you, the American people behind me.

That's why I'm writing you today- I've joined with the Conservative Action Fund and started the Stop Ebola Petition to ensure the safety of Americans and demand Congress end all commercial flights from ebola stricken nations.

Please add your name RIGHT NOW to my End Ebola Travel petition.

Bobby, we've got to get this petition in front of one million people by Monday morning.



Ebola travels fast- this petition has to travel faster. We need to put an end to this deadly disease, and that starts by cutting off the flights from ebola-ridden African countries.

I am demanding President Obama act immediately to stop ebola, will you join me?

Please sign your petition at once - and if you can... please chip in $5 or $10 to the Conservative Action Fund to help us distribute this petition to literally millions of American citizens.

Please do all you can.

Congressman Paul Broun, MD

P.S. As a doctor I know what a terrible and deadly disease ebola is, and I know that if we do not STOP EBOLA TODAY, we will be in a much worse situation very soon. Join me in putting an end to commercial flights from ebola positive countries by adding your name to the End Ebola Travel Petition now! And please chip in $5 or $10 to help distribute this petition far and wide.


 STOP EBOLA 

Paid for by the Conservative Action Fund



This message was intended for: bobbygmartin1938@gmail.com
You were added to the system November 21, 2013.
For more information click here. Update your preferences
Unsubscribe | Unsubscribe via email

No comments:

Post a Comment