Friday, March 28, 2014

Cots =. Obamacare. A SCAM !!!

  • REAL Space Act of 2013 I believe Elon Musk over played his hand and over sold what he could do in the time frame he was selling. The following quote from the esquire article link below May help explain the problem:

    "The whole commercial space moniker is a farce," says Scott
     Horowitz. "It's 'We don't like those contractors, let's replace them with these contractors.'"

    I also don't like all the attention on Mars, even from Elon. I would love to go to Mars, but also know how difficult and costly it would be. In my opinion, Mars will come after we cut our teeth on the Moon. The attention on Mars keeps delaying any initiative on the Moon.

    http://www.esquire.com/.../ameri.../elon-musk-interview-1212
    18 mins · Unlike · 1

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment