Monday, July 2, 2012

Letter to VP Jameco--re: Shuttle Restart

Greg

I have sent you several articles/papers which summarizes why the shuttle should be returned to flight.  I believe the termination of the program is a tragic waste.  The USA needs this capability.  The shuttle concept is optimum as noted in the paper The Case To Save the Shuttle.

My reason for writing is that I read your article on ageless technology and believe you are sympathetic to my viewpoint.  I feel that if the public were knowledgeable of the facts, significant numbers would support shuttle Restart.  In order to make this happen, significant funds will be required.  Hoping you and some of your friends might be interested.

The way things are going, the shuttle will be stuck in the museum.  The new designs are seriously inferior to the shuttle concept & the present shuttle vehicle.

America needs the Shuttle capability, it is America's Space Capability.

Thanks for listening to me.

Regards,

Bobby Martin
Keeptheshuttleflying.com


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment