Saturday, July 14, 2012

EMAIL to Don Nelson

Read your letter to Bolden, and could not agree more.  I am a retired jsc employee, I was in srqa for 30 years.  I have been trying to get the public stirred up to support the shuttle for the past year.  Been trying to get fox to do a special on the facts about the shuttle.  Haven't been successful.  I feel we must use and improve the shuttle--the shuttle concept is the only way.

Recently discussed this with bob Thompson after reading his paper, he nor George Jeffs , feel the shuttle is viable anymore.  I don't understand, seems to me that we can keep flying it and improving it.

I think it is the only logical approach.

Sununu the other night said that BHO outsourced our program to Russia, agree.  Also, safety is an issue with Soyus, as you covered.

I would like to organize to get public attention on Restarting Shuttle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment